SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS
For over 20 years, Dr. Thejoe worked in a post-secondary setting, and has many years of experience with teaching, research, managing admission cycles and scholarships, building curriculum, consulting, and academic advising. She has advised hundreds of domestic and international graduates and undergraduates. The contents for the seminars and workshops are drawn from her own experience going through a PhD and a Masters of Business Administration, competing for scholarships and advising about scholarships, finding work successfully in post-secondary setting and industry, as well as many years of admissions advising of prospective students to help them meet their academic and career goals. Her greatest passion is helping her clients get the results they hope for and/or find work and climb up their career ladders successfully.
We deliver the following seminars/workshops, for details please see schedule:
• Planning for higher education and career exploration
• Planning for a career in medicine
• Planning for a career in business
• Essential tips for preparing post-secondary admission applications
• Maximizing post-secondary experience and success in university
• Preparing for medical school interviews or business school interviews
• Resume and cover letter basics – preparing resumes and cover letters that make you stand out
• Job search skills, resources and strategies
• Communication and negotiation skills
• Job interview skills
You can register online or by calling us at 604-307-5223.